Add a Photo Gallery
You must have created at least one event in the past before you can create a photo or picture gallery. You associate your image gallery with your event by selecting it in the Image Galleries: section on the create event page. If you want your picture to be with your event you add it from the create event page.
How To Create A Photo Gallery
- Log-in to your user account
- From the user menu with your user name choose image galleries
- Choose the tab named add gallery, for gallery name use your race or running club
- Add a description of your pictures if you want and click save near the bottom of the page.
How To Add Pictures To Your Photo Gallery
- Log in
- From the user menu on the side with your user name choose Image galleries
- From the create content menu choose add picture
- Type a name for your image
- Select the image gallery you just created from the list
- From the submit image menu you can browse to the image on your computer and upload it.
- You can add text in the body section or just click save at the bottom of the page.
- You can add the picture to both your event page and your image gallery. After you upload it will listed in the Existing images: display just before the title section.
How To Add Pictures To Your Event Page
- Log in
- Visit your event or race calendar page
- Find the add image link, just before the title section
- Browse to the image on your computer
- After you upload the image it will be on your event page
- If you have already uploaded this image it will be in the Existing images: alphabetically using the name you used when you uploaded it.